Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jim's Dream Come True - Tiger Tour 2008

Because Jim is an LSU alum, he is a die-hard fan. One of his student's parents invited us to go to the LSU Tiger Tour 2008 last night here in Jackson. It was a banquet with coaches, the mascot, the National Championship trophy, etc. It was very fun, and not being a big LSU fan myself, it made me appreciate it a little more. Here are a few higlights:


Jim with the National Championship trophy - he wanted to kiss it, but we decided it wouldn't be a very appropriate thing to do since we were at the Jackson Country Club.


Us with Mike, the mascot.


Football coach, Les Miles, giving Jim his autograph.

I have been told that since I am married to a die-hard LSU fan, I must also become one. So, I guess I'll say (not so loudly) Geaux Tigers!

1 comment:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

OH NO!!!!!!! not another tiger!!!!!!!!

~*tear*~

we will love you anyway.....

and tell jim that the winning pitcher for them in the sec championship game is from SCHLATER and is a friend of mine - louis coleman.....

gotta love us some delta folks!