Thursday, July 17, 2008

Anniversaries and Broken Internets

Have you ever not been able to have your internet for days? It's no fun - especially when you're not on a trip or anything, you're in your own house, in front of the computer! For ONE WHOLE WEEK, our internet hasn't worked. And, for some reason, our internet provider (which shall remain nameless) didn't really care that it was broken and never showed up to fix it when they said they would. FINALLY, today we got it back! And you know what? It wasn't even their fault! Our virus protection somehow got messed with and blocked everything. So, I guess that's what I get for complaining. Anyway, it was no fun having to go to Jim's school to check my email, etc. But, now we're good!

Our one year anniversary was Monday! I can't believe it has already been a year. It has been SO WONDERFUL, and Jim is a saint - that's all I can say. Since he puts up with me on a daily basis, he will definitely have many jewels in his crown. Along with our internet being messed up, our camera also died - right before we were about to take our first anniversary picture! I'm a little upset that I have no pictures to share. We went to Char, ate our wedding cake (which was still VERY good), and watched our wedding - I've watched it several times, but you have to do it on your anniversary too, right? Since I have no anniversary pictures, I want to give the website for our wedding pictures (which I LOVE). Just click here and type in Tolbert-Peacock wedding under "Find your photos" and they should appear. You might have to scroll through a few other ones, but they're there! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of them!

3 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

i just looked through all 525 pictures - i love weddings! and your's was AMAZING!!! so many pretty pictures!

thanks for sharing!

Tate Family said...

Yes, LOVED the wedding pictures. :) And, don't you love "Get Out of That Pit"? Great book.

Unknown said...

Ya'll look good and so did your cake. You and Jim are a wonderful couple and we are blessed to know you both!

Robert