Thursday, April 3, 2008

5 things...

Thanks, Suzanne, for tagging me! This should be fun...

five things on my to-do list today
1. work
2. go the the doctor (the dreaded visit we all LOVE)
3. spend time with Jim
4. go eat at Biaggi's!!
5. relax and think about nothing at all

five snacks i enjoy
1. diet coke - I know it's not a snack, but it's #1 in my book!
2. sundried tomato basil wheat things - I can eat a whole box!
3. chocolate chip cookies
4. Sister Shubert's sausage rolls
5. salt and vinegar chips

five things i would do if i were a billionaire
1. give to my church
2. be debt free (me too, Suzanne!)
3. buy a Land Rover - I've always wanted one
4. travel
5. put a swimming pool in the backyard

five bad habits
1. WORRY, WORRY, WORRY
2. sleeping too late
3. not wanting to wash my husband's clothes when he asks me (i HATE laundry)
4. texting WAY too much
5. being negative about myself

five places i have lived
1. camden, arkansas
2. ruleville, ms
3. brandon, ms (twice)
4. clinton, ms
5. madison, mississippi

five jobs i've had
1. dental assistant
2. administrative assistant to the CEO of McAlisters - awesome job
3. makeup artist at Merle Norman
4. bank teller
5. teacher

five people i want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG):
1. Emily Tate
2. Kara Killough
3. Jenny Holloway
4. Katie Spence
5. Shelley Crenshaw

3 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

a few things about you...

RULEVILLE? really? i am from minter city - just a mere 10 minute ride east on hwy 8.

who was the ceo of mcalister's? i have a patient who was something big there, but isn't anymore...

and a dental assistant? i'm a hygienist, so of course this caught my eye!

thanks for playing along!

The Peacock Flock said...

How interesting! My whole family is from Ruleville! The CEO of McAlister's is Phil Friedman - who is your patient? Also, as far as the dental assistant thing goes, my dad is a dentist. I hate teeth and mouths freak me out! I needed a job in high school to get my hardship license - so there ya go!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

where did you go to high school? oh my goodness it's a small world....