Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Little Excitement!

Not too much to blog about on this end, but I did want to share a little excitement (No, I'm not pregnant...that seems to be the million dollar question among people at church these days). Jim and I are going on a couple of vacations this summer and I cannot wait! I'm SUPER pumped about the first one - Disney World! We are going on an early anniversary trip for 8 days! My parents are letting us use their timeshare and we are staying at a fantastic resort!! Then, my mom called this afternoon and asked if we would like to go to Savannah, Charleston, and possibly Myrtle Beach over July 4...hello...yes! It's little things like this to look forward to that get you through the days/weeks. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! God bless!

3 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

i. am. jealous.

i haven't been to orlando/disney world since i was in 2nd grade.

but now i figure we need to wait until mary peyton is a little older.

have fun on your trips!!!

Ashley said...

You know how I feel about this. Well, the Disney part. :o)

Tate Family said...

Yay!! You will have a blast! :)