Monday, May 12, 2008

Hats Off To Mom (a little late..)!!

I know it's a little late, but I want to dote on my mother (in honor of her day)! I have the most amazing mother. She is a solid rock of encouragement and faith. She is such a strong, selfless woman. She is always putting others before herself and she always makes sure her family is taken care of! She is a Godly woman, who always seeks his will first. She is so driven and determined - let me elaborate. She has been a nurse for 25 years. However, TODAY, she started school to become a teacher! I am so proud of her that she has the strength and courage to completely start a new career. I know she will be a wonderful teacher and I am so proud of her!

I love you, mom! God blessed me with an incredible mother and I couldn't ask for a better one!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hey!:) I know you're looking forward to all your trips coming up...how fun!! You'll have to post all about them.

This is such a GREAT picture of you and your mom. Beautiful ladies!8)