Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Little Survey

Tagged

Tagged by my sweet friend Jenny (who called me "Anna the Peacock" when she tagged me. Long live this incredible inside joke!).

Maybe I should - start cooking more. We seriously eat out every night!

I love the smell of - foot lotion (weird, I know. But, it's minty and it makes it smell clean), white out (again, weird), mom's lasagna, Honeysuckle lotion, Bounce dryer sheets, Old Spice Red Zone deodorant (Jim's got it and his fragrance is called Swagger - we only got it because of the name - hilarious)

People would say that I- need to stop worrying so much about things I can't control.

I don’t understand why - I seem to be more pessimistic than optimistic. My glass truly, truly is half-full, not half-empty.

When I wake up in the morning - Ok, here's my morning ritual. At 5 AM, the LSU fight song wakes me up (Jim's alarm). He immediately jumps up to go work out. He asks me if I want to join him (the answer is ALWAYS no). He comes in at 5:30 to wake me up, I say come back in ten minutes (5:40). So, then he comes in and I ask for 5 more minutes (5:45). So, he comes in, and once again, I ask for 5 more minutes (5:50). This time, he comes in telling me I absolutely have to get up to make it to work. That is why my hair is in a ponytail every day. This seriously happens EVERY SINGLE MORNING. Can you tell I'm not a morning person?

I lost my willpower to - give up diet coke. It's so hard! Something about the carbonation I think....tea will NOT cure the caffeine headache.

Life is - full of more blessings than I could ever count. I'm praying each day that God would open my eyes to see those wonderful blessings he pours on me and my family daily.

My past made me - thankful for the present and hopeful for the future.

I get annoyed when I - hear the alarm clock go off and when I get a song in my head that doesn't need to be there. Why does it always have to be one with a dirty word in it - and the part that has the dirty word in it is the part in my head!

Parties are not a good time to - talk about negative things. Enjoy the company that surrounds you!

Dogs are - something I need!!!!!! (Hint, hint Jim - my birthday is May 29 if you have forgotten. This would be an ideal present).

Cats are - near to my heart - both of my childhood cats had to be put to sleep :( But, Jim is allergic, so I guess I won't be able to have one!

Tomorrow is - a new day.

I have low tolerance for - people who backstab you, pride, people who think they are better than you and let you know they are (or think they are)

I’m totally terrified of - spiders (me too, Jenny), bad weather

I wonder why I thought my life would be - this is a tough one. My life has always been wonderful. I have always hoped and prayed it would be. There are tough times, but it is a great, great life.

I always knew I would - marry somebody like my sweet daddy :) And, I did - same morals, thoughts, spiritual life, maturity, etc. Amazing how God works.

Never in my life have I - been able to draw. I want to be creative and draw cute things!

High school was - ok. A learning process.

When I’m nervous- my stomach hurts, I shake, and freak out and act all stupid..

One time at a family gathering - I don't have any particularly funny stories. I love all of our family gatherings because we have some characters all around. They're all great times.

Take my advice - listen to your mama and God

Making my bed- is Jim's job. I've never been a bed-maker.

I'm almost always - singing or humming.

I’m addicted to - Diet Coke!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord for the person that invented this amazing creation.

I want someone to - apologize for some hurtful things (enough said) :)

Ok I tag, Ashley, Suzanne, Sarah Smitherman, and Emily.

2 comments:

Tate Family said...

Fun, fun! I enjoyed reading. I'll do mine tomorrow night, hopefully. :)

Ashley said...

1. I hit the snooze button in the morning 4 TIMES----literally----on the mornings I have to go to work. Kurt can't comprehend it, but it makes me feel like I'm getting extra sleep, maybe?

2. I can't give up carbonation, either. Except I'm worse off than you are---I'm addicted to regular Coke, not diet.

3. Thanks for tagging me! I'm going to fill it out this weekend when I'm at my in-law's and need a quiet computer break. :o)