Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Draggy Day...

Have you ever had one of those days where you've felt like you have gotten absolutely nothing done? Today was the day for me! I know I got stuff done, but I feel like it was all a blur. I have so much busy work to do right now...so much that I think it has out-weighed my teaching! I think my kids felt that way too...they complained a lot today. They didn't feel like doing anything and really didn't do anything. I think it had something to do with the weather - cold and gloomy. We weren't able to go outside and I think the School House Rock video I showed for recess was definitely two thumbs down, according to them. I was entertained....


Last night we found out where the tornado siren is in Madison...right behind our house. I was sitting on the bed watching TV when, all of a sudden, I thought the world was ending and bombs were dropping. It was so stinkin' loud! I guess we'll never have to worry about sleeping through it.

No comments: