Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break! Hooray!

I know all of you teachers out there are shouting for joy for spring break! For some reason, I was more ready to get out this year than in the past. Just time for a break, ya know. I found out yesterday at 2:00 from my students that we have "Good Monday" off! I was so pumped. I sure would've shown up at NWRE at 6:45 Monday morning. The funny thing is, my husband has to go that day :) Sorry Jim.

This a pretty unproductive blog. Today, I'm finally starting to decorate my new house with pictures, etc. I have so much "stuff" that I don't know where to put anything. I have been here for a month, and you would think I have an idea where I want stuff. Nope...not even a clue. I enjoy this stuff, so I'm sure I'll have fun.

On another note....tomorrow night (Sunday) is our easter program at church. It is truly, truly amazing. The music is so moving. It starts at 6:00 and it's at Colonial Heights Baptist Church. Come!!

3 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

i found your blog through ashley's. my husband and i go to CHBC. tommy is still in choir and i was until after Christmas - i had to take a break.

i just wanted you to know that you did and INCREDIBLE job tonight on your solo song! so awesome!

we are blessed to have you in the music ministry!!!

Ashley said...

Hey AE!
Wasn't it fun singing last night?! I had a blast. You did a wonderful job on your solo---perfect, perfect!

Tate Family said...

So I guess I missed a solo, eh? Dang it!! ;) About NEEDING a break -- I HEAR YA!! I sure hope the kids come back toned down a notch or two.