Monday, August 18, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Ashley to give 6 random facts about myself.

Here are the rules of the game...


1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!

This is hard! But, here we go....

(1) I took gymnastics for 14 years and was an award-winning cheerleader in high school. Needless to say, I'm obsessed with the Olympic gymnastics right now.

(2) I was hit by a car when I was in 4th grade. Obviously, I'm ok but I was on crutches for two weeks. And, my parents saw the whole thing.

(3) Jim and I only dated for three months before we got engaged and were only engaged for 5 months before we got married. Hey, when ya know, ya know, right?

(4) I was assistant to the CEO of McAlister's in college - very, very cool job.

(5) My guilty pleasure is trashy reality shows (The Hills, The Real World, etc.) and trashy gossip magazines (US Weekly is the BEST!!!)

(6) I am related to some famous people. On one side, I'm related to the Mannings (Peyton and Eli). And, on the other side, I'm related to Jesse James (yes, the outlaw) - and the one I am a little embarrassed about (we just found this out, do NOT judge me) - Barack Obama. Oh yes, that's right. On my mom's side, we are related to his mom. Don't ask me how, it's an incredibly long story. All I know is that we are related to him...and I really don't even want to know that.

Ok, now that I'm done, I get to tag 6 people!

I tag Jenny, Emily, Suzanne, Shelley, Monique, and Kristen

3 comments:

Tate Family said...

I have already done this, but OMG, I am laughing hysterically about Anna the Peacock being related to Barack Obama. Funny stuff. You are hilarious. And the "got hit by a car, I'm ok obviously.." line is TOO much.

Tiffany said...

Wow! You have an interesting life! I'm glad Ashley tagged you. What an interesting family line. I'm not an Obama fan either, but it's still interesting. So, have you ever been to see Eli or Peyton play?

The Peacock Flock said...

No, I've never seen Eli or Peyton play, but I want to someday!

Yes, Emily, Anna the Peacock is related to Barack Obama. If he is the anti-christ, I'm not quite sure how I feel about being related to him...